Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny Spring Days

This picture and the next were both taken the day before Mother's Day. Unfortunately, I didn't get Micah's whole face while he was smiling. :) He's such a sweet boy. He has been eating rice cereal and baby oatmeal on a regular basis. He definitely likes the oatmeal more. He's also tried peas. They made him gag. His daddy doesn't like peas either, though he's a fan of split pea soup.
In this picture, Mylie was caught off guard, that's why there's no super cheesy smile.
This picture was taken last night. Notice the dishtowel, I mean cape, around her. She was pretending to be a Wonder Pet all day. She fell asleep sitting in daddy's chair. She also fell asleep while drawing. I had to pry the pen from her grasp when I took her to bed.
The rest of these pictures were taken just this afternoon at the park. It's been about 70 degrees today. This was Micah's first time in a swing. I think he liked it, though he didn't seem very sure at first. By the way, his shorts and t-shirt are both size 12 months. :)

No, she isn't grumpy, she's just concentrating. She's looking for a stick.
Here she's found two sticks and she's trying to stick them together. It wasn't working. :)
There she goes.
She loves picking dandelions.
Picking another dandelion.

Here are a couple video clips I took of both kids on the swings. What you hear in the background is other people at the park. The video of Micah is a little dark, the swings were already somewhat in the shade, sorry. The video of Mylie shows her on the big kid swing. This is only the second time she's been on a big swing, she did really well. I wish this video was more in focus, but Mylie got a hold of my camera a couple weeks ago and now the auto focus isn't working too well. Let's just say, I took about 70 pictures while we were at the park. Just because I wasn't sure if they'd turn out, and well, these are the only ones I'm showing you. :)

2 comments:

Rachel Herrera said...

omg!!! your kids are the definition of cuteness!!! I cant believe Mylie is getting so big!!! I love that way she looks when she is concertaing..SO CUTE!!

Sherry Roberts said...

Meema can't wait to come and see you Mylie and Micah. The time is coming fast!! I know your Oma is getting married this weekend - I'm sure you will have lots of fun Mylie at the wedding. Love you four lots, Meema