Since I didn't post at all in June, let me catch you up on things. In June Mylie attended her first parade, the Maritime Gig Parade and Festival, in Gig Harbor. The weather here warmed up quite a bit. Eric turned 35 and Mylie turned 21 months all in the same day. We took lots of walks and Mylie tried lots of new foods, she loves hot dogs.
Today we met Eric's sister, Erica, and her two boys at the park. Mylie had a wonderful time! Here she is concentrating on walking down the steps. I call these her Rainbow Brite shoes. She is wearing a homemade outfit. I made her this little lavender halter top and jean shorts. Yes, I've branched out from just making crafty things to making toddler clothes.
On Sunday, we all went to Eric's Aunt and Uncle's home (about 15 minutes away) and attended a family picnic. They have a nice big yard where we all spread out blankets and put up chairs. Everyone brought food to share and music was playing. It was relaxing for the adults and the kids had a great time as well. They have a tree house/fort in their yard as well as a trampoline and lots of room to run. Here's Mylie jumping on the trampoline with a little bit of assistance. Both feet up off the ground.
Such a silly face.
Here are some of the blankets and chairs all spread out. It was kind of like attending concerts in the park.
On Monday, we had some friends and family over to our house to pick cherries. The cherries we picked grow wild down the road, right next to our mailbox. They are small but delicious. I wish I had taken pictures. Mylie and her cousin Derek both seemed to have fun picking cherries. Mylie figured out how to pick them by herself and every one she picked ended up in her mouth. She also walked around reaching into our bags of picked cherries and helped herself. She ate them, seed and all, she did take off the stems though. :) When we got back to the house she had one very red hand and very red lips and cheeks.
We've been going to the park quite a bit. Mylie loves it and it's only five minutes away. She usually comes home and is ready for a nap. I love that part, she wears me out. Here are some pictures from another day at the park. Here she is wearing another homemade top. In this picture she's watching the kids that are playing on the big kid play structure.




3 comments:
Wow! She is getting so big and cute too...The clothes you've made are adorable.
Where are pictures of you and Eric?
Hope to see you soon(?)
Denise
Her face is changing into a little girls face, not the baby face. I'm impressed by her outfit. Good job!
She is growing up so fast!! I cant wait to see your other little one grow up. As always... She is adorable!
Post a Comment