Friday, March 20, 2009

Time Flies!

Where have we been? Well, besides the morning sickness that came and went all day long...Mylie got her first cold at 17 months. Then mommy caught it. It was a really bad cold and lasted almost two weeks. She had a runny nose and a horrible cough. The cough was probably the worst part, although she really hated getting her nose wiped.
I have been taking naps when Mylie does and going to sleep at night shortly after she does. These are the two times during the day I use to blog. Basically I've been sleeping instead of blogging.
As you can see, Mylie is getting some curls. Her hair is especially curly right after a bath.
The top half is still pretty straight.
Here she is being goofy.
In this picture she is holding socks. She gets into her socks and makes sock puppets. She also will take them off her feet to make sock puppets.
Mylie also enjoys playing dress-up. She'll bring me a clean dishtowel and want me to put it on her as either a cape or as a skirt. She also has some bead necklaces and always seems to be wearing at least one. She also loves purses and trying on other people's shoes. She loves to wear daddy's baseball cap, especially backwards. I'll try to get a picture of her all decked out to post next time.

Here is a picture of Baby Matthies. In this picture he/she is head down. This was taken at eight weeks, three days. Today we are at twelve weeks. I am finally starting to feel better, the morning sickness seems to be going away, I hope. :) I am already showing quite a bit, it's crazy!

Today is the first day of spring? Where's the sun? It's overcast here and quite chilly. We're only in the 40s. I'm looking forward to seeing the sun, hopefully sometime soon.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's got your curls! So cute.
Denise

Janna said...

So stinkin' cute! I want a hair do like hers!

Danny Wing said...

Sweet Curls! Does Eric still have his Superman curl? Hey, why don't you guys get on facebook. Everyone and their mother is on it. Oh wait, both your moms are on it! Tell Eric to call me sometime. It's been to long!

Danny

Sherry Roberts said...

Chris, I know you had curls in your hair - duh - but Mylie's hair also resembles Eric's when he was little. Looks just like his hair. My granddaughter is so dog gone cute - it's unbelievable. Loved my short visit with you three and love you three - lots. Love Mom Sherry