Monday, December 1, 2008

Walking

This afternoon Mylie and I looked out the window and found this deer munching on our lawn. -I think she looks pregnant. Deer aren't usually that plump.- She watched us for a while and we watched her for a while. I feel so fortunate to live somewhere where this is the norm.
She's walking! Mylie decided to walk this evening. She just took off. I knew this day was coming, but it seemed to happen all of the sudden. Here she is eating a snack and then taking a walk.
Here she is walking down the hallway. Eric was home so he got to see her walk. Although we're both excited that she's walking, we know that just means soon she'll be running. :)

1 comment:

Janna said...

Nathan mimicked your, "Wow!" She looks like a little Charlie Chaplin in pink pajamas when she walks. Too cute!